The Biggest Boom in the Category of Battle Royale Games is Apex Legends. Before the Web is Flooded with PUBG and Fortnite but unfortunately, it is going to be drowned partially. The main factor of which makes Apex Legends Famous is that it is Completely Free whereas the two have some paid option.
Apex Legends Gameplay
Apex Legends Video Review
A Sharp Gameplay by My Favourite Gamer Shroud. He mentioned that the gameplay is absolutely stunning. Many of the Gamers have stopped playing PUBG and Fortnite in this week and started this battle royale. Apex Legends have the same gameplay and stories as in normal Battle Royale Games.
Apex Legends System Requirement
As Mentioned by EA it does not need a full mecanism high end computer. It’s Medium and Normal PC Requirement is very cool and can be played in latest computers with ease. PUBG Mobile V/S PC
Minimum Specs for Apex Legends:-
- OS- Windows 7 or Higher(64-bit Architecture).
- CPU- AMD Rygen 1300K or Intel i3-6300 3.8Ghz.
- RAM- 5-6 GB.
- GPU- NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730
- GPU RAM- 1GB or Higher.
- HARD-DRIVE- 20GB Of Storage( Better to Buy SSD for Faster Startup).
For Maximum Performance:-
- OS- Windows 10 or Higher(64-bit Architecture). Because due to additional updates of Gaming Components.
- CPU- AMD Rygen 5 2600k or Intel i3- 8100.
- RAM- 8GB.
- GPU- NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti / Radeon Vega Graphics.
- GPU Memory- 6 GB or Higher.
- SSD- 22GB of Space.
Apex Legends- Secret Behind the Fame
The growth of Apex Legends is just insane it had touch about 25 Players Worldwide this week. Due to its high quality and eye feasting graphics, EA has put on it, it had won millions of heart. Everything a perfect Battle Royale Game needs is implemented in it. I think EA Must be waiting for People Review on Other Battle Royale Games to make a unique game what people Needs! That’s all for Today, Thanks for Reading